Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 16- Painting our Postcard Contest Entries

This week, we continued on with our postcard contest entries and started painting.  I briefly went over the watercolor techniques and tips on painting outdoors, since some of the kids decided to paint the school.



Some kids painted inside...



I know some of the students weren't entirely happy with the results of their paintings.  They are free to do another painting at home if they'd like to submit it to the contest in addition to the one we submit from the class.  I sent out the guidelines and entry forms.  If you need another copy, please e-mail me at hframbes at gmail dot com and I'll be happy to send you another form.  

I'm in the process of planning a party for the kids, parents and teachers on the last day of class, May 25th.  Stay tuned for information on that.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment